Investing in massage is an investment in your health; body, mind, and soul!
10675-5 NC Hwy 105 S, Banner Elk, NC 28604
Situated in front of the majestic Grandfather Mountain, this studio office has boasted previous massage therapists, serving clients from all over the map. Call today to reserve your spot! (In front of Grandfather Storage, across the street from Speedway convenience store and gas station, and straight across from the foot of Seven Devils Road.)
☆Healing Oasis Massage proudly serves the High Country area with therapeutic and relaxation massage and bodywork techniques. Heated tables, hot stones, cold therapy, moist heated towels and cupping are complimentary and are incorporated as needed. We believe they are as integral to the efficacy of bodywork as massage. We also utilize essential oils to enhance your experience and provide fresh fruit infused water as an option for your drinking pleasure.☆
COUPLES Massages are now available!
Welcome, and thank you for visiting Healing Oasis Massage and allowing me the opportunity to nurture you with unique relaxing, healing massages and therapeutic bodywork services. In-office and mobile massage services are offered to bring you the rest, relaxation, and rejuvenation you seek.
I find satisfaction in knowing that my chosen career allows me to help people feel renewed and function optimally in their daily lives. Massage therapy provides healing benefits on many levels of the human experience. Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post-surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
Your massage may be customized with one of more of the following services to address your individual desires and concerns. By appointment only. Hours are 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily, 7 days a week.
Cayce/Reilly Signature Massage
Integrative Therapeutic Massage
Reiki (Energy Healing)
Facial, Hand, and Foot Massage
Epsom Salt Foot Soak
Out-call (mobile) services are available for Banner Elk, Boone, Blowing Rock, and the surrounding, nearby communities, within a 20-mile radius.
Call, email or text for a mobile massage quote and session. For best availability, please schedule your appointment 24 hours in advance.
For your first, in-office appointment, please arrive 5-10 minutes early to complete your client intake form and to discuss any special concerns or requests that you may have.
I look forward to nurturing you and making your healing session memorable.
Book your appointment today to get the relief you have been putting off, or purchase a gift card for someone else you know who could use it.